Terms of Service
Welcome to Departure!
The terms and service described below apply to all users of Departure website (the “Site”) and all services available through the website. By using the Site and services, you are agreeing to these terms, please read them carefully before proceeding.
Departure reserves the right to update and change or modify the terms and conditions without further notice. Users are held responsible for reviewing the terms frequently. Any new service additions or enhancements are subject to these Terms of Service. You consent to any such changes by continuing to use the Departure service.
A. Registration and Account Terms
To provide you with quality services, you must agree to the following:
- You may not register any false personal information on this website or create an account for others without consent.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested to complete the signup process.
- You need to set up a personal account and password to complete the registration process of this website, and as a future login and identification within the website. You should retain and ensure the confidentiality of your account and password, and must not be disclosed or provide to third parties.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Departure cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You may not use your account to seek commercial interests or other beneficial actions for yourself on this website.
C. Protection of Children and Adolescents
Departure places great emphasis on the safety and privacy of all users (especially children). If you are a teenager under the age of 20, please confirm that your guardian has agreed to let you become a member of the Departure and use our services. The personal information of your member registration will be protected by the laws of the Republic of China on the Protection of Personal Data and related laws and the "Privacy Statement" of this website.
D. Copyright Notice
The software, program, and all content on the website, including but not limited to text narratives, works, pictures, audio recordings, files, information, materials, website architecture, website layout, web design, membership content, etc., used by Departure are provided by Departure or other rights holders that have their intellectual property rights in accordance with the law, including but not limited to trademarks, patents, copyrights, trade secrets and know-how. No one may use, modify, reproduce, transmit, modify, distribute, or use it in any other form or for any purpose, or assume all legal liabilities.
E. Service Suspension and Failure
This website service may sometimes cause system service interruption, delay or failure, which may cause inconvenience, data loss, error, etc., and the website will resume service as soon as possible. However, for force majeure or unexpected situations, or other reasons that cannot be attributed to this website, you will not be liable for any loss of income, finance, interests or information, and other derivative damages.
F. Modification Policy of Personal Information
You may log in to Departure and modify the personal information you entered (such as name, nickname, birthday, address, phone number, e-mail, etc.) and how you like to receive the message. This website gives you the right to decide and modify.